205 Andrew Drive
The property is split into 2 residences with an adjoining door;
The main house comprises of a large open plan living area, dining & kitchen. A separate laundry room is off the kitchen area. Spacious master suite with king size bed, large en suite bathroom which has a separate bath and shower, his and her basins, a walk in closet and direct access onto the large screened in patio area which overlooks the garden area. The second bedroom is off the same hall which also has access to the guest bathroom and a large storage room/closet.
The annex is a fully equipped (except laundry facilities) one bed, one bath unit. The adjoining door exits the main house via the living room and enters the annex via the very spacious bedroom suite. The annex has a large bathroom with includes a shower and separate bath, walk in closet as well as a large storage cupboard. There is an open plan living room/kitchenette with also has direct access to the shared screened in patio area. The annex also has a private entrance to both the car park area and the fenced in garden area from the living room/kitchenette. Central A/C throughout with the annex being on a separate system, however the water and electric are on one meter.
- Lovely and Spacious House
- Fully Furnished, with all amenities
- Fenced in back yard
- Modern Furnishings
- Central A/C – 3 systems separate areas of house
- Large area for off street parking and a covered parking area
- Pets and Children welcome
- 5 minutes drive from Governors Square, Cayman Falls Plaza, Butterfield Bank, Cost-U-Less
- 5 minute drive from Public Beach
- Walking distance to the Strand Shopping Centre which includes Fosters Food Fair Supermarket
- 10 minute drive to Downtown George Town